Contract POS Developer - 6 Months - Woking
Spectrum IT's Woking (Surrey) Client are seeking an experienced developer with previous hands on experience within Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) software development. Joining this globally recognised business you will play a key role in in the implementation and integration of a new Point of Sales (POS) system while working across multiple scrum teams.
Candidates for this role will have direct hands on EPOS/POS experience for either an end client (retail, hospitality) or inhouse development experience for a POS business/software house.
You will be an expert / have considerable experience within:
- Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) experience - in particular MICROS or NCR ALOHA (tech stack desirable but not required)
- Express & Restify framework
- Postgres knowledge
- API's knowledge
- Version control (Bitbucket)
- Jira and Agile methodology
- AWS knowledge
Desirable, but not required:
- React desirable but not required
- Experience in Heroku Environment desirable but not required
- CI Experience desirable but not required
- Automated testing experience (cucumberJS, Selenium alike) desirable but not required
- Stress testing experience desirable but not required
- PHP & Drupal knowledge desirable but not required
If you have previous EPOS / POS experience and would be open to a new challenge with new technology get in contract to find out more.
Please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.