Spectrum IT's Client are a well-known and large UK national brand. They are looking to recruit a Contract Lead Product Designer to assist with ongoing projects within the UI and UX design team. This is a fully remote working role (client head office is central London) and have been deemed OUTSIDE IR35.
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Experience and take a leading role within the business; you will complete design sprints; promotional campaigns and various sprints to keep projects on time/to meet their deadlines.
A large focus for this work with be conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and expanding sales through user centric product design; increasing product page sale conversion and customer experience.
Suitable candidates for this role will be experienced in customer facing projects and be able to record user-centric design techniques. You will be comfortable in both hands on and business/ stakeholders aspects of the role. Lastly you will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding for CRO in ECommerce/product sales and how your have influenced this in previous roles.
Skills and Experience required
- Product Design Experience
- Strong CRO knowledge and experience increasing conversion
- Extensive knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Managing design sprints
- Common Design and collaboration Software ( Miro, Axure, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision)
- Strong visualisation and communication skills
- ECommerce, insurance, digital retail, Telecoms experience highly beneficial