Contract Product Owner - Contract - Agile, Scrum, Angular, C# - Southampton
Title: Contract Product Owner
Duration: Initially 3-6 months
Rate: Dependent on experience
As the Product Owner you will work closely with the innovation team to take the lead and refine project scopes for innovation projects. You will be delivery focused and ensure that the products, systems and processes are effective and efficient so they meet the future business demands and improve the clients competitive position.
Part of your role will be to act as the liaison between the innovation team and the programming Scrum development team, you will be involved in managing the day-to-day development of enterprise software applications, and manage user requirements and feedback from users.
You will be an experienced Product Owner, whose skills and experience includes;
- Experience of working with In-house and 3rd party development teams
- Delivery focused and highly process driven
- Experience of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Angular and C# would be beneficial
- A background in Software Development
- Experience of working on Web Apps
If you are suitable and interested in the above, then please apply or contact Matt Randall on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.