Our client is looking for a Project Analyst to get onboard with new projects with the need to invest in not only new technology but also support existing systems. The ability to have the strongest communication system is vital this is why this Programme will focus on Call Out System Modernisation.
There are 2 ongoing projects within the programme:
- UK Infrastructure Refresh which is a major upgrade to the clients communication network. It includes data centre migration and network infrastructure enhancements
- The clients alerting and Messaging System integrated with the communication system this will provide an app for end users to receive alerts through alternate channels and to provide information on availability for call out.
Primarily the role will be to support the project manager in the coordination of multiple suppliers, and act as the clients key point of liaison with the end users to schedule activity and monitor the role out of safety critical equipment.
Key Skills and experience:
- Day to day engagement with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Coordination of activity against fixed deadlines
- Monitor installation and undertake basic live testing
- Financial administration
- Provide project and programme administration support
- Positive engaging manner
- Excellent telephone skills
- Can do attitude
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org