Contract Project Manager IFS Applications 10
Spectrum IT's client are an International Engineering & Manufacturing business based in Southampton. The client are looking to recruit a Contract Project Manager with previous IFS upgrade experience. This is an initial 6-month contract role starting fully remotely but with occasional office visits when needed (subsequent Covid guidelines and government restrictions).
As the Project Manager you will play a key role in the IFS Applications 7.5 upgrade to Applications 10 (covering approx. a 350 person user base). You will have successful system deployment experience and exposure to Apps 7 through to 10. You will manage the system upgrade and also be essential to the system troubleshooting and management post upgrade. This is a highly independent role reporting into the Finance Director and Head of Operations.
- Previous Contract Project Management experience implementing/upgrading finance systems.
- Direct experience with IFS Applications 10.
- Experience within Engineering / Manufacturing sectors highly beneficial.
- Project, programme and change management experience.
- Experience reviewing delivery plans and strategies.
- Ensure implementation projects are delivered to budget and on time.
- Manage scope and variations.
- Oversee all communications and progress reporting to the Financial Director.
- Liaise with the Finance Department and Business Operation department for project needs.
- When required liaise with sales, finance and operation departments for system troubleshooting and training.
For more information or to submit your interest, please apply with an updated CV. Please note Project Managers MUST HAVE previous IFS experience to be considered for this contract.