Spectrum IT are recruiting for a Contract QA Engineer to join a Guildford based client for an initial 6 month contract.
Candidates for this role will be experienced QA / Test Engineer with a strong passion for quality assurance. Focusing on the benefits of automation, you will deliver high quality coded automation tests and frameworks, within the required deadlines. Excellent communications skills are required along with strong attention to detail.
This contract role will be crucial in supporting the Agile software development life cycle for the next 6 months and you will be responsible for the planning, design and execution of automated testing on both simple to complex features; as part of our continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Develop test plans and test cases for coded automation tests
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks
- Work closely with all members of the development group and strive for quality
- Create test harnesses and scripts
- Isolate, reproduce and report defects
- Verify defect fixes during the application development life cycle
- Monitor and report on the quality of builds during build, continuous integration and deployment
- Direct contractor experience of Software Quality Control, Quality Assurance, or Automation Testing
- Strong skills using Selenium Frameworks to implement web application user interface automated tests and frameworks
- SpecFlow experience advantageous
- Ability to develop high quality test code
- Experience using Visual Studio, C#, .NET
- Experience using Azure DevOps
For more information, please apply with your updated CV. Please note suitable candidates for this role are required to have automation experience with C# & Selenium.