Contract React / Node.JS Developer - 3 Months - Woking
Spectrum IT's client are a global tech agency that partners with some of the largest brands in the UK; they are seeking an experienced Contract React/Node Developer to work directly with their end client in Woking (Surrey).
Working with the end client you will join an established development team that supports the development of new E-commerce products and features for web and apps across the company's European business. You will also support the Service Delivery Manager and support desk to ensure the portfolio of live E-commerce products are optimised and always on/available.
As the Contract Developer your focus will be on creating high quality, structured, reusable and annotated code. You will also troubleshoot and identify issues that come into the service desk as the first line of support.
As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Master and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required. We work in an Agile environment and you would sit in one of our Squads.
- Debugging across stacks i.e. database through to frontend (highly proficient)
- React Native and React (highly proficient)
- Node JS, Node API (highly proficient)
- AWS (EC2, VPC, R53, ECS, Lambda, CF, etc) / API (proficient)
- Experience using code version control systems (GIT).
- Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
"Nice to haves"
- Knowledge of Lambda (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Terraform, Docker, Packer, Ansible, Chef (Ruby), Consul (nice-to-have)
- Knowledge of Drupal 8
- Awareness of CI/CD systems and their flows from development through to deployment e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Working in an Agile framework before i.e. Scrum & Kanban
- Experience of QA/Test frameworks such as Selenium, load testing (Blazemeter), unit testing (Mocha/Chia) etc.
Please note: You will be required to work on a rota basis for on call O.O.H support in the evenings and weekends (which can be worked remotely from home).
Please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.