Title: Retail Applications Technical Specialist (3rd Line Support)
Type: Contract (liekly Temp to Perm)
Duration: Initial 6 months
Rate: Dependent on experience
The Retail Applications Specialist will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid working environment, supporting the business to design and deliver retail solutions for use in their stores (3000+ iOS Devices)
This is an ideal position for a problem solver who has a passion for new technology with a positive personality and excellent background and experience of working in a time critical service environment.
You will need a strong work ethic and ability to work effectively within a team as well as take personal responsibility for meeting deadlines and keeping technical and business knowledge up to date.
- Delivery of retail projects, system changes and technological solutions to meet the immediate needs of the business.
- Technical third level support on retail applications
- Owning task streams focusing across mobility (iOS devices and apps)
- Infrastructure and network support (running Cisco & Meraki)
- Supporting retail applications, both bespoke and off the shelf from third party vendors
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) products (Airwatch preferable)
- Windows Server
- Win7 and Win10
- SQL Server
- Digital Signage product usage (Content Management)
- Wi-Fi Security
- Past exposure within a Retail focused organisation
- Good awareness of security best practices (PCI:DSS, PII, SOX)
- Service Management principles and associated processes
- ITIL V3/V4 Service Capability/Lifecycle or later
- Azure Cloud technologies
- CI/CD: DevOps
- An understanding of deployment, quality and business analysis best practice.
If you are suitable and interested in the above, then please apply or contact Matt Randall on email@example.com for more information.