Title: Contract Ruby Developer
Duration: 3-6 months+
Rate: Dependent on experience
A Contract Ruby Developer is required to join our client, to provide Ruby expertise and assist in the development of new web applications & internal systems and to assist with maintenance of existing features.
Working with Ruby on Rails, you will be working on dynamic content that requires integration with multiple business departments, so engagement with a variety of stakeholders will be key - from initial analysis of requirements, through delivery etc.
The Ruby Developer will need to be very hands-on, being involved in:
- Requirement gathering
- Solution design
- Coding in Ruby and other related technologies
- Documenting technical designs
- Maintenance & bug-fixing
- Supporting other team members
- Working closely with PM, BA, QA & business users and necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ruby on Rails
- Other related technologies: .NET, SQL etc.
- Agile tools - Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- Responsive Web Design
- System & software architecture design
- Awareness of UX/UI
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Collaborative working practices
If you are suitable and interested in the below, then please apply or contact Matt Randall on email@example.com for more information