Role: SAP Consultant / SAP Trainer
Location: Winchester (Fulltime, onsite)
Duration: Initially 2 months
Spectrum IT is looking for an experienced Contract SAP Consultant/Trainer to assist with the training on SAP ECC6.
Our client is currently on a stable ERP; however they are now migrating to SAP (ECC6), which has been given from their group headquarters, and some initial basic training has been offered.
As such, to move forwards and quickly, an SAP expert if required to provide full training and hands-on support (i.e. month end reporting)
You will be working closely with stakeholders and finance teams (Accounts Payable, Management Accounts etc.)
The role will be onsite in Winchester for 2 months initially
Skills & Experience Required:
- SAP ECC6 Knowledge is essential
- Training and guidance
- Able to assist / explain / problem solve/ give confidence in using the system
- Provide training documents/manuals
- Help establish the month-end routine reports
- Help understand the COPA module and develop reports that will give data in understandable formats
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information