Role: Contract Information Security Engineer
Length: 9 Months
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Implementation of new security applications and infrastructure.
- Carrying out improvement work, upgrades and maintenance of our existing managed applications.
- Take ownership of BAU related security work and ensure users/peers are kept up to date with progress through timely feedback.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors where required on support issues, feature requests and licensing.
- Driving the adoption of parent company's security technologies and footprint.
- Documentation of processes and procedures to a high standard.
Key Behavioural Skills:
Focus on our values:
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what's right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Who are we looking for?
You will be a skilled Security Analyst/Engineer with a strong track record of successfully delivering and supporting security systems throughout the entire product life cycle.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of designing, installing and supporting security applications at an enterprise level
- Experience of Active Directory, Windows and Unix Operating systems
- Strong knowledge of enterprise products and security solutions (Office 365/Azure/Symantec/ESET/Hyper-V/Citrix)
- Strong investigative and troubleshooting skills
- A good understanding of CISCO networking technologies
- Knowledge of scripting e.g. PowerShell
- Experience operational background, providing daily checks and managing security incidents in alignment to our group standard.
- Experience in any of the following security application areas will be desirable:
- Data Loss Prevention tooling
- Endpoint Protection
- Email security
- Vulnerability Management