A Senior Developer will be assisting with building, monitoring and maintaining robust and innovative software solution projects.
You will contribute to the strategy of the team, meet the company's goals and objectives, and improve the quality of the service it delivers internally and externally.
- Write clean, well structured, and performant code that adheres to the team's coding standards.
- Build reusable core code libraries which can be shared in-order to drive further efficiencies throughout the team.
- Deliver code which is well tested and consistently error free.
- Participate in code reviews and testing.
- Strive to automate software testing and deployment at every opportunity.
- Produce well written documentation for specification documents and release notes.
- Provide sensible estimates for work items and consistently deliver against them.
As a Senior Software Developer you are highly proficient in .NET development, and take an active interest in and undertake full-stack development at every opportunity.
- Solid commercial software development experience
- TDD or BDD
- Design Patterns & SOLID principles
- .NET development core competencies:
- .NET 4
- Distributed Enterprise Systems development
- Web development core competencies:
- HTML5 + CSS3
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or email@example.com