Contract Senior Software Engineer required to design, create, test and document new and existing software components from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed development and security standards and processes.
Working within the Solution and Architecture team you will be required to deliver strategic and tactical business change. Change will come in the way of either the introduction of new systems, enhancements to existing systems and integration with 3rd party systems. Along with the development team you will be working closely with other departments such as, IT Delivery team, Business Analyst and Project Managers. You will also be required to collaborate with stakeholders from all business functions in order to deliver change.
- 3 to 4 years' experience in development frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.x code base platforms using C#, experience of additional languages beneficial (Java, Ruby, Python)
- Testing Frameworks: NUnit, Moq, MSpec
- Data & SOA: Microsoft SQL Server, No SQL DB's (Raven, Redis), ORM's, nServiceBus
- Industry experience of using best practices for code design (SOLID, design patterns)
- Previous experience of working in a retail or eCommerce business on customer facing or back office systems would be advantageous
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha for more information on 02380 795 293or firstname.lastname@example.org