Contract Senior Verification Engineer, fully remote!
2 to 3 months with flexible rate DOE
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the South coast, with international reach. They are specifically seeking a Senior Verification Engineer with extensive experience to contribute to the development of their hardware solutions. This is a key hands-on role, which will play an important part in the growth of the organisation and its product portfolio.
- Design, implement and quantify the completion of test plans.
- Take responsibility for the comprehensive verification of large IP blocks.
- Monitor and improve verification methodology for the company.
- Apply specialised skills and expertise to enable team to make the successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Provide mentoring to aid the development of junior colleagues.
- Adopt latest methodologies to produce best testing result
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Extensive experience in relevant field in the industry
- Standardised verification methodologies (e.g. UVM)
- EDA tools for simulation and synthesis (Mentor Graphics ModelSim, Altera Quartus, Xilinx Vivado, Synopsys DC, Cadence Genus)
- Software interfacing and compilation (e.g. Matlab, C)
- Experience of generating and using scripting languages for automation
- Experience of using DPI-based verification models
- Version control and peer review (e.g. Git)
- Documentation (e.g. Confluence)
- Time management (e.g. Jira)
- Verification experience with DRAM, PCIe and multiple clock domains
- Knowledge of verification for wireless signal processing
- Automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of communications signal processing algorithms (ideally error correction, equalisation, channel estimation, beamforming or another baseband component)
- Appreciation of mobile communications systems
- Understanding of telecoms and/or semiconductor industries
Please apply if suitable or contact Natashascarth@spectrumit.co.uk for more information.