Service Delivery Manager/ Consultant - Woking - 3-6 month contract
Are you an experience Service Delivery Manager that enjoys a "hands on" approach while managing DevOps/Developer teams and working closely with senior stakeholders?
As the Service Delivery Manager you will play a key role in the digital production team, your role will be multi-faceted and will include:
- Supporting DevOps
- Managing incoming requests, resolving issues, and escalating where necessary
- Working on bugs and providing reporting on bugs/ issue resolutions
- Managing the daily checks across the web and mobile apps
As the Service Delivery Manager you will have a background in support, with experience and skills including;
- DevOps or SysAdmin experience
- Previous experience of Service Desk Management would be an advantage
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Previous experience of working within Agile environments would be beneficial
Your role as the Service Delivery Manager will also require out of hours support during evenings and weekends.
Please apply or contact Aaron Giles on 02380 765 296 or email@example.com for more information.