Contract Software Developer
Starting in March
We are looking for an enthusiastic Contract .NET MVC Developer to join our clients development team, covering new development and support for their eCommerce/CMS platform, delivering a multi brand global e-commerce solution.
You will have the opportunity to engage with the global business to display your expertise and experience to drive the eCommerce Web solutions from requirements through to new development.
- .NET MVC development for the eCommerce platform.
- New development of features and functionality
- Deploy management through the dev, pre-prod and production platforms
- Integrations with core business systems
- Help drive business requirements by offering expert advice and opinions
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- ASP .NET (C#) MVC Web Applications
- Experience with development on a eCommerce/CMS platform
- SQL Server
- Experience with Web API integrations
- Solid understanding of cloud solutions (Azure preferred)
- Experience of EPiServer backend Development is preferred but not essential
- Experience with InRiver PIM would be desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a marketing or computing discipline
If you are suitable and interested in the above then please apply or contact Matt Randall on email@example.com for more information.