Title: Contract Software Developer (Node.js API)
Location: Woking + remote working
Rate: Dependent on experience
A Contract Software Developer is required to join the Node API development team to assist with a business critical & global project. The role can include remote work with 2-3 days being required to work on client site.
- Solid experience programming with Node.js
- CI Experience
- REST API knowledge
- Jira and Agile Methodology
- Automated Testing knowledge
- Stress Testing Experience
- Experience working in a Heroku environment is beneficial
- Good API's
If you are suitable and interested in the above, then please apply or contact Matt Randall on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.