Title: Contract Software Developer (Xamarin)
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: Dependent on experience
A Contract Xamarin Software Developer is urgently required to start a 6 month contract. The client is based in Hampshire, however the role can have remote working options. Candidates for this role will have strong Xamarin development experience aswell as experience within backend development.
- Delivery of new features and enhancements in an efficient and timely manner.
- Identify improvements in existing architecture and code to continuously refactor and evolve the product you are working on.
- Working with the other business areas and the customer to identify business needs and spike and build solutions using lean methods (minimal viable products, experiments, build measure learn feedback loop)
- Provide support and maintenance of business applications, with focus on developing preventative, rather than corrective fixes.
- To have responsibility for uptime, stability, security, scalability and speed of 'mobile' offering.
Key competencies and characteristics
- Strong knowledge developing C# applications using Xamarin
- Large scale software development.
- Deployment of applications to the app stores
- Multiple devices
- SQL Server
If suitable please apply or contact Aaron Giles on 02380 765 296 or email@example.com for more information