Spectrum IT's Guildford based client are seeking an experienced C# .NET developer with strong MVC5 experience to support their ongoing web application development for an initial 3 month contract. Contractors for this role, MUST have extensive MVC5 experience and used it in their most recent commericial contracts.
Please also be aware this role falls INSIDE IR35.
Reporting into Head of IT Solution Delivery you will responsible for developing high quality & reusable code inline with current web project of the development team.
- Substantial experience of the C# .NET framework developing Web applications using MVC5
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2017
- A solid understanding of SQL including the ability to write efficient transnational SQL statements and procedures as well as design efficient data structures.
- Demonstrable understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience of LINQ and/or Entity Framework development.
- Experience of working in a team environment using shared source control.
- The technical experience to quickly and efficiently identify risks and issues and suggest effective resolution or mitigation.
- Experience of providing realistic estimates which account for all aspects of the development process including testing and adherence to existing commenting and release policies
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience creating and running Unit Tests and remote debugging applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of the C# .NET framework 4.5.2
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- The ability to digest and understand functional requirements and analysis implement solutions as specified in the technical specification.
- Experience with SharePointOnline
- Experience with EpiServer or other .Net based CMS
Please apply with you updated CV for more informationa and to state your interest.