Spectrum IT's Client are a global software business who are seeking an experienced Contract Software Engineer/Developer to join their Hampshire based Development team on an initial 3 month contract.
The company utilises a C#.NET, React, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and SQL Server tech stack with an Azure Cloud platform. Utilising a modern DevOps process they also focus on CI/CD work to ensure the delivery of regular updates.
As the Contract Software Engineer/Developer you will be highly involved in the full development life cycle including the development/operations of the public cloud hosted system. You will be part of a mixed sprint team including software engineers and testers.
Skills / Experience:
- Highly experienced in deploying and securing C# / .Net containerised applications into Azure (within a commercial SaaS environment)
- Extensive hands on C# & .NET Core framework experience
- TDD with a good understanding for scalability, security and resilience
- Deploying Dockerised microservice applications using Azure
- Experience with Azure Functions & Azure Service Bus
- Operational cloud-based SaaS system experience
- Cloud deployment & security experience
For more information and to state your interest, please apply with an updated CV.