Title: Contract Software Developer
Location: Remote Working
Client Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Dependent on experience
Spectrum IT's client are seeking a Contract C# .NET Developer to join their team on an initial 6 month term. In this role you will be report to the Software Development Manager and work with agile teams. This role is best suited to someone who is able to work on projects that are crucial to the operational effectiveness of the company.
- To design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems
- . Net Core
- React (Must have extensive commercial experience)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or TeamCity for CI/CD pipelines
- GIT - Source code management
- TDD, unit testing & Spec Flow (highly desirable)
- Strong WEB API experience
Please apply with your updated CV or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.