Our client is looking for a Contract ASP.NET Developer to join the team on a 6 month term. You will be reporting to the Software Development Manager, the role is best suited to someone who is able to work on projects that are crucial to the operational effectiveness of the company.
- To Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with a team to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications.
- Participate in Agile based meetings to ensure iterations are well defined, planned and delivered
- Investigate software/system faults and devise solutions to these problems
- 5 plus years commercial experience working with C#
- MVC / Web forms
- TFS / GIT - Source code management
- Strong Transact SQL skills and experience of programming complex Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services
- Knowledge of performing test driven development. (TDD)
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM
- Working knowledge of Object Orientated Design.
- Full development life cycle experience.
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or email@example.com