Spectrum IT's Hampshire client are seeking an experienced Contract Solution Architect to join them and focus on a national customer supply chain/Omnichannel IT project initially for 2 months.
As the Contract Solution Architect you will look at the customer flows/processes linking to product delivery, customer supply chain and bespoke warehousing systems. You will produce technical diagrams and specifications; review customer & business requirements and provide technology based solutions to project challenges. Previous retail onmichannel, POS or customer centric retail experience will be highly beneficial or experience with bespoke system integration projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in building and solutioning retail, warehousing or Omni-channel capabilities OR bespoke supply chain projects
- Experience of the retail industry / Supply chain environments and processes
- Working with all key stakeholders in various teams (including BA's, PM's and Developers)
- Building technical solutions to meet with the requirements of the business
- Working with and submitting solutions to global teams
- A tenacious attitude will be required in getting a solution documented and agreed.
Occasional office visits maybe required; candidates must be able to travel to the Fareham/Portsmouth area. Please also note this Client are only able to engage with Umbrella contractors (and not PSC's/LTD companies).