Spectrum IT's established client are seeking a Contract Retail Support Administrator to join the team, assisting with the co-ordination of all new store and counter openings.refits, ensuring stores have the latest IT equipment required to successfully engage customers and drive sales.
The candidate will be supporting the Systems Co-Ordinator undertaking stock control and asset management tasks, and scheduling store installations, as well as other general admin responsibilities.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Stock Control and Asset Management
- Monitor weekly stock report and order replenishment stock accordingly
- Weekly audit of in-house stock
- Tracking deliveries and chasing supplier for ETA
- Manage master spreadsheet of assets returned from store/sent out to brands on loan
- Raising PO's for stock
- Deploying outside events IT kit
- Scheduling Installation of New Counters and Refits
- Liaising with third-party service providers to implement install of new equipment or uplift of existing equipment during refurbishments, re install of equipment on to refitted counters
- Tracking project dates and updating scheduling accordingly
- Liaising with Project Managers to identify new counter installations, refits and closures
- Raising orders for network/telephone line if applicable
- Raising service tickets on internal SNOW platform and third-party service provider portal
- General Admin
- Compiling reports for team leader
- Analysing excel reports for brands and providing information relating to hardware in the field
- Submitting forms to generate creation of accounts for iPads
- Configuring iPads and wiping returned devices
- General adhoc duties, printing, filing, post room
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous stock management/analysis experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, able to work with Excel
- Capable of working on own initiative, with a proactive and organised approach
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Due to the nature of the role, candidate will need to be able to handle stock.
Please apply with your updated CV to state you interest in this contract role.