Our Client is seeking a person who is experienced in managing incoming calls within in a busy, fast paced Service Desk environment. The 2nd Line support contractor will have excellent interpersonal skills and be used to working on their own and using their initiative, the ideal candidate will have a proactive can-do attitude.
The role will involve managing and logging incoming calls at a 2nd Line technical level, assisting in administrative duties of the team and other administrative tasks linked to these functions.
- Management and logging of incoming calls.
- Answering and directing all calls to appropriate employees
- Assisting in administrative duties of the team
- Ad-Hoc admin duties
- Previous support experience for software and hardware fault resolution.
- Switchboard/ Call routing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems inc Win 10 and Server 2012
- Active Directory and Exchange Server Administration.
If suitable please apply or Contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or email@example.com for more information.