Contract Systems & Database Administrator - 6 Months - Bognor Regis, West Sussex
As the Contract Systems & Database Administrator will be the key point of contact for all queries across the business and will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of company systems, software and database infrastructure to ensure the smooth running of companies IT.
SQL Server Database Administrator and SQL Server Integration Services Administrator
- Management and support of core business systems and databases (Access Dimensions, Access Delta, Tableau):
- Business Intelligence tools including data warehouse analysis, SQL server analysis engineering and business systems analysis.
- Business Designer - developing reporting in key BI systems including Tableau, Crystal Reports and Power BI.
- Full stack development - SQL server database, SQL server data warehouse, Visual Studio C#, Visual Studio VB.Net and Visual Studio Integration.
- System & hardware implementation/upgrades & procurement (supporting corporate policy) and using effective change management.
- Experience working with key stakeholders in the business on adhoc projects requiring IT involvement.
- Documenting and managing all projects to provide company management with suitable proposals, project progress and sign off.
- Communicate on a regular basis with business operations to ensure a positive working relationship.
- Improve user knowledge of all relevant systems, upskilling business champions with more detailed support e.g. Tableau report design.
- Line Support (1st, 2nd and 3rd) for local help desk and office issues.
- Technical and network support where required for cross cover.
- Development & optimization of business processes & procedures.
- Maintain relationship with Corporate IT & ensure compliance with their policies & procedures.
- The job holder may be required to undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required of him / her in the post, the department mentioned above or in the company.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Business ERP and Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of database administration and development
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Server, SQL Server and MS Office Applications
- Project management experience
- Business partnering experience
- Experience in data warehouse development (SQL, SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience in Tableau, Power BI or similar BI & reporting software
- Experience of working with a larger group environment
- Experience of system change management
Please apply with your updated CV or contact AaronGiles@SpectrumIT.co.uk for more information.