A Contract Systems Developer is required to work within the in-house development team located in Southampton.
- Collaborate in the design and development of in-house software solutions, liaising with other members of the Development Team, Product Owners, Business Systems Analysts and/or end users as required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Support and contribute to the continuous improvement processes within an agile development environment.
- Provide development support to the IT department as required.
- Software development experience in a commercial environment (Minimum 2+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of C# language (C#, WinForms ,MVC, WCF, SOA, Entity Framework)
- Experience in database optimisation and performance
- Understanding of relational database design.
- Knowledge of developing for MS SQL Server (2005 onwards)
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha for more information on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org