An international Client based in Southampton are seeking an experienced Contract Test Analyst to join their established team on an initial 3 month contract.
As the Contract Test Analyst you will analyse requirements to create and execute the test activities required. You will work with the in house teams as well as third parties on projects and products to help deliver successful outcomes.
- Analyse software requirements to write and execute comprehensive, thorough and effective test scripts and regression packs to verify the quality of new or enhanced software releases.
- Thoroughly understands business requirements and specifications and defines test conditions to prove all appropriate requirements have been met.
- Writes test cases under own direction that fulfils test conditions.
- Work effectively within the project and participate fully in the project, communicating back to the team on progress, blockers etc.
- Reports outcomes of testing activities. Record, report, analyse and manage defects found during testing and manage through to closure.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals.
- Maintain standardised best practices associated with the technology estate
- Drive continuous improvement within the Test practice.
- Ensure key Testing principles and requirements for SDLC are established and maintained.
Successful candidates for this role will have direct contract Test Analyst experience and will also have the following skills:
- ISTQB - Foundation Level Certified Tester (desirable)
- Strong experience in creating structured test criteria - Experience of Gherkin/Cucumber/BDD highly desirable
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven track record as a Test Analyst or similar role.
- Testing complex IT projects through to completion, resulting in delivery of robust and high-quality applications.
- Good experience of test management tools such as ALM.
- Experience in test data management and SQL.
For more information and to submit your interest please apply with you updated CV.