Title: Windows 10 Build Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Location: Basingstoke (onsite)
Rate: Dependent on experience
A Build Engineer is required to work on a Windows 10 project to be responsible for the creation of a Windows 10 base build with a standard set of software products running on all the devices. You will also be responsible to ensure the correct SCCM/Intune packages are deployed as per users specific business unit and department.
Coverage includes the support for all office locations and remote users at call centres, offices and home workers.
This role will work closely with the Windows 10 Project Manager, desktop and infrastructure support teams.
- Work with the Project Managers and Desktop Support teams on day to day project tasks
- Gather existing hardware inventory and procurement information to build windows 10 device in line with the deployment plan
- Deploy Windows 10 on all the targeted devices
- Closely work with the Windows 10 project manager and deployment coordinator to build the devices as per the user migration plan
- Maintain the log of devices built and share with the relevant project teams
- Act as a SME for Windows 10 build related queries.
- Provide build stats as/when required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Windows operating system build and deployment projects
- Windows 10
- SCCM 2012
- User & Security Group Active Directory administration
- Troubleshooting experience of Windows 10 Enterprise operating system and desktop applications
- End User infrastructure support experience
- Identity & Security standards
If you are suitable and interested in the above, please apply or contact Ryan Lomax on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.