Contract eBusiness Developer is required to join the team and your main responsibilities will be the design, production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces.
You will support eBusiness priorities and evolution of the online customer facing systems by working with the eBusiness Manager and Front-End Development on a backlog of eCommerce improvement. You will develop and deliver regular iterations and release updates to the eCommerce production environment while all the time focused on stability and performance of the connections i.e staging tables, web services, eCommerce platforms using internal systems or external partner network.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the design, sketching and wire framing working with the Web Designers
- Contributing to documentation
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with IT and eCommerce.
- Coding the designs following the design stage and working with the Designers and Product Owners
- Discussing technical solutions with clients and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
- Substantial knowledge of the Magento 2 framework, system architecture, theme hierarchy, modules, core functionality and configuration
- Magento Developer Certification (Developer Plus is desirable)
- Magento caching mechanism experience
- Magento Hosting and Configuration
- Experience building Magento 2 modules
- Deployed 2+ Magento 2 high volume websites
- Experience in extending Magento functionality using UI Components.
- Experience with Docker, CI servers (Jenkins), and automated testing
- Experience and competence with CSS pre-processors such as SASS/LESS
- Understanding of MVC frameworks, LAMP Stack, jQuery, Version Control (GIT / SVN)
- Experience in developing custom integrations for ERP, accounting, fulfilment, and marketing systems
- Git-based version control experience
- Performing team code reviews and providing technical oversight on the work of other developers where required
- Implementing and maintaining Magento development standards and best practices
- Linux server administration, e.g. shell scripting, Nginx and Apache configuration
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.