Contract iOS Developer - Farnborough - 3 Month initial contract
Spectrum IT's Farnborogh based client require an experienced iOS Developer; focusing on develop, support and maintenance of their mobile applications you will enjoy a hands on role within this greenfield project. You will work closely with the team and iOS Architect; as well as guide a junior iOS Developer.
- Design, develop, test and deliver well engineered code for our client applications.
- Code review
- Provide support when needed on any issues affecting our customers using the applications
- Provide guidance and hands-on assistance relating to application development to the clients engineering Team
- Promptly escalate issues that affect product delivery and quality
- Maintain and manage the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines and tooling
- iOS/Android Development
- Objective C
- Object Oriented Principles
As well as technical iOS experience, candidates for this role will pride themselves on their communications skills and ability to work within a focused and informed team environment. Candidates MUST be immediaitly available or have a maximum of a one week notice period due to the requirement for a handover period.
To submit your interest submit your most updated CV or contact AaronGiles@spectrumIT.co.uk for more information.