Conversion Rate Optimiser/Digital Data Analyst - Digital Travel - Brighton
We are looking for an awesome Conversion Rate Optimiser/Digital Data Analyst to join a fast-growing digital travel specialist based in central Brighton. This is a great time to join the business as they look to build on great recent success and grow the talented web and digital teams.
If you like friendly and engaged people working collaboratively to build next generation services, this is the place for you. The teams create a dynamic working environment with a relaxed yet passionate approach to getting their collective goals achieved.
The company also encourages personal development and provides access to courses that can progress and support your career as you grow with them.
We are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimiser/Digital Data Analyst with a minimum 2 years' experience working within ecommerce in a conversion optimisation role
They offer a very competitive salary which ranges from £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience. The company also offers flexible working, various company perks, training fund, progression and the opportunity to work with some awesome people.
The office is very relaxed, casual dress with a buoyant and friendly atmosphere.
You'll need the following:
- Highly technical and happy to conceive and construct online experiments with a sufficient working knowledge of CSS and html to be able to build your own tests/designs
- Understanding of usability and key drivers to conversion
- Sales-focused, commercially astute, driven, and able to deliver against extremely challenging deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with external / creative agencies
- Numerate - able to model and forecast targets, analyse data and provide key reporting
- Team player with the ability to motivate and energise the team
- Versatile - able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic and energetic - passionate about driving success
- Confidence using data and insight to increase conversion and optimise customer journey
This position provides the successful candidate with the exposure to work with a great team in a company that operates globally covering 130 countries.
If you would like to apply for this position then please contact Jason Hoffman on 02380 765 225 or email@example.com