Our client is seeking a Data Analyst as they are embarking on an exciting Data Governance & Analytics programme to improve the way they manage, govern, and derive analysis from their data assets.
The role is be part of the team ensuring they have the right data, and data systems, to create insight and evidence.
The Data Analyst role
- To become proficient in all aspects of the technical capabilities that makes up the Data platform:
- Data Integration (DI),
- Data Mastering (MDM),
- Data Analytics (DA)
- Provide expert guidance to users of the shared data platform
- Data Governance
- Data Platform Managements
The ideal Data Analyst will have experience of:
- Experience with Data Integration, Data Migration, Master Data Management, or Data Science software.
- Developed, designed or managed Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) routines
- Experience of data wrangling and having worked to sanitise messy data
- Previous experience working with SQL code
- Defined or worked with a variety of data formats - e.g. csv, xml, json, structured and unstructured
- Experience in an operational support role e.g.: designing system startup measures, support call handling procedures, diagnosis methods
- Experience with a wide range of protocols and data transfer methods e.g. batch, real-time, near real-time - REST, SOAP, Web Services
This is a great opportunity to join a leading charity and have a real impact on people's lives.
The role of Data Analyst paying £36,000 with fantastic benefits such as 26 days holiday, Pension, Healthcare etc.
To apply please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805