Data Analyst - (Excel, SQL)
Winchester- Hampshire. Commutable from Southampton, Basingstoke, Andover
£25,000 - £32,000
Data Analyst required to join a large thriving technology company during an exciting time of growth. This role is based in their Winchester office and will focus on accurately and efficiently storing and managing all of the company's data.
The core responsibilities include:
- Produce management information which is accurate, timely and relevant, ensuring integrity and reliability of data
- Generating and analysing data and trend analysis
- Review, analyse and modify data, to present the data in the required format.
- Design and development of dashboards.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Provide support in complex analytics application configuration to meet end user requirement
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as support users with ad-hoc data requests
- Support other members of the IT Team with data queries
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced working with and effectively communicating to internal & external clients, successfully articulating data into readable information.
- The ability to work pro-actively with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Experience of analysing source data, including detailed data analysis of historical data
- Presents opinion logically, checking for understanding and encouraging open discussion
Technical skills required:
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experienced working with CRM software (Salesforce Cloud, Total Recall) is highly desirable
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk