An exciting start up Fintech company has a new opportunity for a Data Analyst where you'll will play an active part in the success of the company.
The role of Data Analyst will see you joining the company's science team where you'll be responsible for the extraction, analysis and interpretation of data to provide solutions to complex business solutions.
The role of Data Analyst;
- Develop, maintain and improve in-house statistical models and decision systems
- Perform data extraction through cleansing and augmentation
- Identify, test and promote new tools, techniques and data sources
The successful Data Analyst will have the following experience;
- Applying mathematical and statistical techniques to data
- Using software packages including SQL / Azure / Microsoft Office
- Java, R, Julia, SAS, MATLAB or Scala - Desirable
- Knowledge of commercial data
The role of Data Analyst paying circa £50,000 and comes with a range of benefits including; An annual bonus scheme, 25 days' holiday, life assurance private medical insurance and excellent pension contributions.
The apply for the role of Data Analyst, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294