Data Analyst - Data Migration Analyst
Data Migration, Integration, SQL, ETL, SSIS, Excel
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
A Data Analyst is required to join an established SQL Data team in a growing organisation based in Hampshire. The company offer a collaborative environment, great scope for progression, modern offices and a strong benefits package. The company are experiencing a period of investment and growth so it's a great time to join a growing team..
The role would focus on the company's Data and specifically Data Migration, Reporting, Integration and Manipulation of large data sets. The team use SQL, Excel, ETL and SSIS extensively, so experience with a similar environment is essential.
Key responsibilities and Experience:
- Commercial Data Analysis experience
- Extensive Data Migration and Data Quality experience, ideally with large complex data sets
- SSIS, SSRS and ETL experience
- Strong SQL Server skills; T-SQL and the ability to write complex SQL Scripts
- Expert level Excel skills
- Have a proactive attitude and the ability to adapt based on time constraints and communicate effectively with other team members.
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Experience with Java or Talend
- Experience VBA
- Degree Level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Maths/ Science/ Engineering
The company are based in a fantastic location and offer a salary up to £40,000 based on experience + benefits package.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, alternatively contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK