Data Analyst - FinTech - £45k + bonus & benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Data Analyst to work within the Data Science division of a fast-growing Financial Technology company based in central London (SW1).
The company have over 350 employees based globally and are blazing a trail through the industry with their data driven financial solutions.
They are looking for highly talented and high potential candidates to join the team. You will need to be highly numerical and have achieved a 2.1 or above in a mathematical, scientific and/or IT related degree. This combined with knowledge of Data Analytic's, MS SQL, Tableau and a scripting language will tee you up for an awesome high-profile career.
The role is varied and offers a dynamic range of activities that can include; design and creation of BI solutions, technical implementation, problem definition, documentation, process design and reporting.
- Working knowledge of SQL, including complex select statements, aggregation functions, and stored procedure / user function authoring.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau; similar experience with other visualisation technologies will be considered.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology desirable.
- Experience of large transformation projects desirable.
- Knowledge of Python, NoSQL or d3.js would be of interest.
- Strong in Excel, and proficient in Visio, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors and/or masters degree in a mathematical, scientific and/or IT related discipline - 2.1 or above.
If you are seeking an ambitious company to help you grow and evolve in the world of Data Science and Data Analytics look no further.
Send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.uk for consideration - Apply Now !