Data Analyst is required to join a leading organisation, truly making a difference across the UK, from their head office based in Leatherhead.
The role of a Data Analyst will be to accurately & efficiently store and manage all of the companies data. You will be expected to:
- Produce management information which is accurate, timely and relevant, ensuring integrity and reliability of data
- Generating and analysing data and trend analysis
- The creation and programming of MI and KPI reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Ad hoc Reporting
- Review, analyse and modify data, to present the data in the required format.
- Support in the maintenance of the asset database
- Design and development of dashboards.
- Providing information and transferring knowledge to the management team to aid decision making / improve performance
- Influential in the management of business reporting standards and polices
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Provide support in complex analytics application configuration to meet end user requirements while also configuring workflows, analyses, templates, reports and other application controls
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously as well as support users with ad-hoc data requests
- Support other members of the IT Team with data queries
The ideal candidate for this role will be working within a similar position at the moment and preferably will have a degree (or equivalent) within a related discipline.
You will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience of analysing source data, including detailed data analysis of historical data
- Demonstrable ability to understand an organisation's data needs
- Presents opinion logically, checking for understanding and encouraging open discussion.
- Strong ability to distil informal user requirements into formal specifications.
- Ability to build string working relationships
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date records of all data structures, database schemas and information processes at all times.
- MS Access
- Desktop services
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company that would be able to offer further training and career opportunities along with good benefits and a 5% bonus.