Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst - SQL, PowerBI, Data insight
Office are commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Swindon and Reading areas
Salary is based on experience up to £30,000 - £42,000
We are seeking an experienced Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst to work with an established company supporting their Product teams. The role will involve working closely with all areas of the business, but specifically supporting senior internal stakeholders in translating and visualising company data to support effective business decisions and campaigns.
The successful Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst will be working across SQL, Excel and Visualisations (Tableau / PowerBI). The position requires somebody who is not only technically astute, but also commercially savvy. It will also involve direct customer contact with senior stakeholders of some big-name brands, therefore a confident communicator is essential!
- Commercial experience as Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst in a software / product delivery function
- Demonstrate previous experience with data manipulation, analytics and visualisation
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM processes and benefits
- Ability to interact with technical team members high profile external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; engaging, confident and able to adapt to fast changing customer needs.
Essential technical experience:
- SQL, SSRS
- Tableau or PowerBI
Nice to have:
- Python or similar
- Experience with AI, Data Science or Machine learning
- SSIS / SSAS
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who are secure in the current economic environment. The team can interview and onboard remotely, with immediate start available.
Please apply to this advert, or alternatively email your CV direct to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.