Data Analyst (SQL)
£40,000 - £50,000
Strong Data Analyst required to join my client based in Portsmouth. Excellent location with local transport links and free parking, amazing facilities on site including Shops, Barbers, Nursery, Mini Golf, a Gym, Coffee Shops, Subway, outdoor meeting rooms, Ping Pong what more could you ask for!
My client have very ambitious plans, it's in their nature, they can't help it and they want you to be part of it! Working with huge volumes of data you will come from a Data Analyst background and will be responsible for analysing current data, maximising it's efficiency and accuracy and increase the quality and quantity of their data enrichment. This role is not about creating reports and dashboards as such it's about the focus on how you analyse the data, what you find out and what you then do with that insight. Ensuring the data is as accurate, complete and wide as possible.
You will have:
- Strong SQL skills - you will need to understand existing code and propose solutions
- Amazing communication skills - this is key
- Capability to translate high tech, data driven ideas into efficiencies and profit
- A proven history of identifying and resolving business issues through data analysis, being able to provide concrete examples
- Huge attention to detail, leaving no stone unturned. A sceptical outlook to problems until they are fully resolved.
- Self-starter, passionate about data and the role it plays in business.
- Power BI
- Computer Learning
My client are a fast growing business who want to dominate globally. They are looking for passionate people who want to grow as the company grows and take advantage of all the opportunities that brings. The ideal candidate will show passion, excitement and hunger. This is necessary to make it past the 2nd stage interview!
If you have the technical skills and personality required please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.