Data Analyst - Portsmouth Area - £28,000 - £35,000
SQL / BI / PowerBI / Data Analysis / Business Intelligence -
A SQL Data Analyst is required to join the Data and Insights team for a large, well known brand at one of their offices based in Portsmouth. The company themselves offer a collaborative environment, great scope for progression, modern offices and a strong benefits package. The role would focus on the companies Data and Insights team using skills in SQL and PowerBI to play a key part in the Targeted Marketing team and will be fully involved in Campaign executions so any commercial experience of working on campaigns previously would certainly be beneficial!
The client is a nationally renowned brand and are currently going through a period of investment and growth so it's safe to say it's an exciting time to get on board! They're looking for exceptional people to join them on their journey to continue achieving ambitious goals and grow with them!
Key responsibilities and Experience:
- Campaign execution from a data perspective
- Working in SQL with the targeted marketing team to perform data selections to target members with relevant offers and by the appropriate channels
- Business Intelligence/ Data Analysis work in a commercial environment
- Building reports/ dashboards and analysing data using tools including SQL and PowerBI
- Presenting results internally to teams and customers in a way that takes complex information into an easy to understand and compelling manner
- Identify new business opportunities, data areas, tools and techniques to improve campaign execution process
- Have a proactive attitude with a friendly demeanour whilst still pushing to hit deadlines and achieve targets
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of Pardot/ Salesforce is desirable
- Degree Level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Maths/ Science/ Engineering
- Knowledge of BI; SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience working in targeted marketing / marketing teams previously
The company are based in a fantastic office in Lakeside, Portsmouth with fantastic amenities and offer a salary based on experience + a great benefits package.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Rachel Clements, SpectrumIT