Data Analyst - Scope for progression and training - £25-35k
SQL, SSRS, SSIS, ETL, Excel, PowerBI, Agile
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester, Fareham area
A Data Analyst is required to join an established IT team in a growing organisation based in Hampshire. The company offer a collaborative environment, great scope for progression, modern offices and a strong benefits package. The company are experiencing a period of investment and growth so it's a great time to join a growing team investing in IT.
The Data Analyst would focus on managing the company's Data alongside the internal technical teams and specifically the Analysis, Reporting, Integration and Migration of large data sets. Strong SQL Server and Excel skills are essential, but there is scope for training across other technologies so a genuine interest in learning new skills and a good academic background are equally essential.
Key responsibilities and Experience:
- Commercial experience of Data Analysis / Data Reporting or similar
- Commercial experience with SQL Server, SSRS OR SSIS
- Strong Excel or Access skills
- Have a proactive attitude and the ability to adapt based on time constraints
- Strong communicator, able to effectively communicate in a collaborative team
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- T-SQL or the ability to write complex SQL Scripts
- Commercial experience of data visualisation or PowerBI
- Commercial experience of Data Science
- Degree Level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Maths/ Science/ Engineering
The company are based in a fantastic location and offer a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 based on experience + benefits package.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, alternatively contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK