Data Architect - Data & Systems Designs - MS SQL
A leading financial services company based in Hampshire is looking for a talented Data Architect.
The Data Architect will play a key role in steering the future enhancements of the data systems and database ecosystem, advising the business through the use of data intelligence and visualisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business with a modern business culture and investment in technology as a service.
You will be working with a talented team of subject matter experts and through your own expertise will play a pivotal role in overseeing change and best practice.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Establish best practice (Data Architecture) and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Analyse business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Responsible for the End-to-End data design.
- Write and maintain technical documentation of designs including conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Optimisation of new and existing databases
- Champion enterprise level resilience, security and scalability of all data systems
- Experience of working on data and system designs in complex environments
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server and database structure principles
- Proven experience in providing secure, reliable and scalable data solutions.
- Experience working with Data Visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation technique (Desirable)
- Experience Working with Agile teams using SCRUM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + an extra holiday day for long service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
- Onsite health professionals
- Paid Professional Training
- Flexible working
- Onsite Gym & personal trainer!
Office working & COVID update
The office is currently closed and the teams are working fully remote, this will be in place for the foreseeable future. There is a desire to get the teams back in the office and we anticipate 2 to 3 days a week in the office and 2 to 3 days a week remote based. There will be rigorous distancing measures in place to ensure safe working practices. The offices are located in Petersfield, Hampshire.
How to apply: If you have an updated CV please hit apply or send it to StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk. Alternatively contact me through LinkedIN or our company website. Steven Wright, Spectrum IT Recruitment.