An exciting start up Fintech company has a new opportunity for a Data Engineer where you will play an active part in the success of the company. This role will see you joining a small team where you'll have the opportunity to take responsibility for Data pipelines, Databases, and the Data-Warehouse.
The role of Data Engineer is paying circa £60,000 and comes with a range of benefits including an annual bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, life assurance and private medical insurance.
The role of Data Engineer:
- Maintain all Data, Pipelines, Databases, and the Data-Warehouse
- Build/Maintain a Data dictionary.
- Help Build/Maintain reports for departments.
- Ensure the right level of data is available to those who require it.
- Ensure InfoSec, Cyber, and GDPR principles are applied throughout
The successful Data Engineer will have the following experience:
- Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Data Pipelines, Databases, and Data-Warehouses
- Azure MS-SQL
- Salesforce and Linux experience beneficial, but not essential.
The apply for the role of Data Engineer, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294