Data Migration Analyst - SQL Server, ETL, SSIS, Excel
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
A Data Migration Analyst is required to join an established SQL Data team in a growing organisation based in Hampshire. The company offer a collaborative environment, great scope for progression, modern offices and a strong benefits package. The company are experiencing a period of investment and growth, so it's a great opportunity for Data Analyst / Data Migration expert to join a growing Data driven environment.
The role would focus on the company's Data and Systems and specifically the Migration and Manipulation of their data. Experience with SQL Integration, Data Quality and Manipulation of large data sets is highly beneficial. Experience working within a similar environment is highly beneficial, but previous Data Migration experience is essential.
Key responsibilities and Experience
- Extensive Data Migration and Data Quality experience, ideally with large complex data sets
- Strong SQL Server skills; T-SQL and the ability to write complex SQL Scripts
- SSIS and ETL experience
- Expert level Excel skills
- Must have a proactive attitude and the ability to adapt based on time constraints
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other team members internally
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Experience with Java, Talend or VBA
- Degree Level or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as Computing/Maths/ Science/ Engineering
The company are based in a fantastic location and offer a salary up to £40,000 based on experience + benefits package.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, alternatively contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK