Database Administrator / DBA
An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join them at an exciting time for the business.
The Database Administrator will have team lead experience or looking for a step up into this level.
The responsibilities of the Database Administrator will include:
- Leadership of DBA teams who provide DBA support across the business.
- Leadership and motivation of staff to ensure best practice and standards.
- Driving the associated strategy.
- Maintenance, monitoring and tuning of databases.
- Writing and maintaining user-friendly database documentation.
The successful Database Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience of SQL Server technologies.
- Experience or commercial exposure to MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL tuning and troubleshooting performance bottlenecks.
- Good understanding of SQL Security.
- Solid experience with stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Experience of leading teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to embrace change and learn new technology.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org