SQL Server Database Administrator / DBA
Up to £38,000 based on experience + benefits
Hampshire; Portsmouth, Fareham area
We are seeking a SQL Server Database Administrator to work for a large and successful company based near Portsmouth in Hampshire. The company is a great investor in its employees and has built a progressive environment utilising new Microsoft technology to deliver efficient software products and services.
The SQL Server DBA will join an established Data / Production Services team, responsible for the day to day management and admin of all SQL database servers across the company.
The role will suit Junior to Mid-level candidates looking for a step-up in responsibility, or those wanting to join a business offering the chance of progression and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 1yr+ experience in database administration and support in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) environments.
- Experience of supporting and maintaining SQL Server databases
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving MSSQL performance issues
- Knowledge of database backups, restores, recovery models, Clustering, Database mirroring and Replication or similar
- Experience in Performance Tuning, and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- An understanding of Agile best practice
- Degree educated in a IT or Mathematical degree (or similar)
The company offers a progressive environment with a range of benefits and flexible working to suit all lifestyles. The role offers great scope for progression and training working alongside very experienced BA's and Developers.
Please apply to this Ad, apply via our website, or contact me via LinkedIn to be considered