An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Database Development Manager to join a rapidly growing company in the Southampton area.
With technology at the heart of everything they do as a business we are looking for someone to manage a talented Database Development Team.
This role would suit a seasoned Database Development Manger as they are transitioning from Oracle to Postgres, as the business moves to a Cloud and DevOps environment.
The role of Database Development Manager will include;
- Line management the Database Development Team.
- Ensure development is carried out to agreed standards.
- Provide support to database applications built by the team.
- Work with the other Development group managers on wider collaboration for strategy, development and support.
This Database Development Manager role would suit someone who has experience of;
- Experience of leading teams
- Data warehousing
- Oracle RDBMS
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic Development function as they continue invest in technology to facilitate the business growth plans.
This Database Development Manager role is paying an excellent salary and comes with a wide range of benefits including an annual bonus.
To be considered for this role please apply by sending your CV ChrisLynes@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805