Circa £50,000 DOE
Technical Delivery Manager required for my client who centre around technical excellence, delivering a very large, complex product to a global client who is a major player in the industry. You will act as the Software Development Managers right hand and be responsible for the promised delivery from the software development and test teams. Working with a team size of approx. 16 in a department of circa 50 people you will directly manage two Development Team Leaders so will ideally have a people management background along with technical delivery. You will oversee the sprint planning (2 weekly sprints per month on average) and be comfortable working in a fast paced RAPID environment.
Well versed in the use of JIRA you will thrive on managing 100's of users stories concurrently with numerous requirements coming in thick and fast from various divisions. The key is in the detail and keeping on top of the project lifecycle and of course ensuring the delivery! You will also be a credible change agent and be capable of supporting a change of culture and behaviours within the team as my client are going through huge change currently.
You will have the following skills / background:
- Experience of co-ordinating projects within an Agile environment
- Proven ability to execute tasks within a tight deadline
- Managing the Sprint planning, requirement refinements and retrospectives
- Managing development activity and delivery
- Ideally come from a technical background
- Credible Change Agent - be keen for change and implement others
- Multiple check points with the customer each week
- Travel to customer site, European and Global as necessary
- Lead transformation and conversion of Agile methodologies
- Act as leader, mentor and coach to both senior and junior developers (.Net)
- Stakeholder Management
- Pivotal in discussions and planning around system architecture
This role comes at a key time for this company and you have a real opportunity to make an impact on transforming their technical roadmap. You will be a strong character who is comfortable and in fact relishes in being the consistency between all departments and the customer.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org