Delphi Developer - £45,000
A Delphi Developer is required for a rapidly growing Development team within a highly successful organisation.
You will be part of a Delphi Development team responsible for developing and maintaining their Delphi based core business applications.
As Delphi Developer you will;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by following the documented development process ensuring code is fully unit-tested and standards-compliant.
- Create user interface designs and enhancements using standard Delphi development practices.
- Integrate data from Oracle databases so it can be entered, displayed, edited and committed.
- Investigate, record and resolve support issues raised against the Delphi applications.
- Actively collaborate with business analysts to provide technical insight during the analysis project phase.
- Collaborate with tech authors to create and maintain software documentation.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure development standards are maintained.
- Follow the documented change management process to ensure that code is released in a controlled and secure manner.
The successful Delphi Developer will have;
- Commercial Delphi development experience
- Knowledge of relational database systems.
- Understanding of the source code management and code release processes.
- Experience with Git and/or Jenkins.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with the chance to get exposure to other technologies such as .net, PL/SQL and Machine Learning.
Based in modern offices in the Southampton area they role is paying £45,000 with flexible working hours and other great benefits.
To be considered for this Delphi Developer role please apply by sending your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805